Volunteer for HEARST and Make a Difference for your child, our school and community
Volunteer and Make a Difference
The PTA is always looking for more volunteers. We've got roles that you can help at any time, based on your schedule -- no amount of volunteer work is too big or small. Please contribute -- your student loves to see you loving his/her school too! Please email Lea Odom firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll find a match for you!
In need of immediate volunteers:
1. Auction Committee Help
* Business/General Contacts
* Parent/Class Donations - aka Auction baskets
* Accounting (Receiveables/payables)
* Event planning and Booking
* Online database, bidding software and informative website
* Auction item preparation
* Student/Teacher experiences
* Advertising (flyers, banners, social media coordination)
2. Services: Oversees and helps PPIE Rep, person in charge of child care and person planning
assemblies PTA would like.
3. School Smarts Program: School Smarts is California State PTA's research-based, award-winning program that promotes inclusion and meaningful parent engagement. Steering committee members, play an essential role in shaping the positive experience of parents in the program.