HOST A PARTY!
Aloha! Planning is underway for the Hearst Hula 2017 Auction at Castlewood Country Club on March 18, 2017. Want to HOST A PARTY?
These gatherings are a great way to build community and raise money at the same time.
- · Decide a Party Theme
- · Find a few families to host/sponsor the party with you
- · Let us know your theme, details (date/time/number of people) and price point
- · Raise money for the school and host a memorable event!
We will create a sign up for the auction for the number of guests you choose at a fixed price point. No bidding necessary! Start some fun! Party examples include:
- · Dad's Poker Night
- · Murder Mystery Dinner
- · Flag Football and Ice Cream in the park for students
- · Block Party for the families at Hearst
- · Kindergarten Family BBQ
- · 5th Grade Party for the Kids
- · 5th Grade Party for the Moms
- · Backyard Movie Night for families at Hearst
- · Mom's Night Out
- · Back to School Brunch
Do any of these parties sound like something you'd like to host? Do you have another great idea? Any questions? Let us know! Contact: Becca Choudhry at BeccaChoudhry@Gmail.com or Tara Brown at TaraReneeBrown@Gmail.com and check out our new website: www.HearstAuction.org
Thank you for your support! Mahalo!